What is NLP?
Neuro – How we use our mind to experience the world through our five senses sight, sound, taste, hearing and touch
Linguistic – Language and communication we use and the way we store information in our mind as pictures, sounds, feelings, smells, tasters and self talk.
Programming: 95% of our behaviour is automatic and running from programs, patterns, habits stored in our mind.
NLP is how we use the language of our mind to get results in our life
If you want something in life and you are not getting it, it is likely your communication and programming that is keeping you stuck.
If you have a negative program around money, career, relationships even health. Nothing can or will change until you change the programme and communication in your mind.
NLP helps you:
- Learn how to run your mind rather than the mind running you
- Turn off the “auto pilot” and start creating your own life
- Release negative experiences from the past
- Let go of fears, worries, doubt, limiting beliefs and anxious thoughts
- Achieve the goals you set